Monday, May 30, 2011

suh suh suh murrr. when yah cOmin over buddy? this rain is D press iiNg.

BeAuTiFuL. ii dont even care,, i want these on my NOGGIN.

Audrinas car. WANT.

cOme to Mummy baby.

is there a place i wOuld rather be? HELL NO. Hawaii is calliin' my name. Coming mom!

there just toO pretty. . .  only pretty peOple shOuld drink them.

SHARK! i wanna swim with one. 

MAHALO

One day.

this crap smells sOoOo gewd. I want cOlt toO take me toO Paris when hes back in tWo years. he said he wOuld. . .  im holding you toO that MR!


bearsis! lets dO yoGa&Mediitate this Summer.

My grandmas car. she loves it. hahahahah

Bear! im gOnna be like this nigg when yOur back frOm Italy in a mOnth! suckerrrr LoLLyPoP!

Yup,, its true,, my mOm&sister&COLTEN&his family are leaving me oN thee saMe day fOr TWO wuckin feeks! WTF. im skrewed. Bree,, wanna hang oUt &shtuFf?? letmeknOwsoOn. kPretty?? 
ok,, hang LoSe everyBuddy---peace

No comments:

Post a Comment