Wednesday, June 15, 2011

KasKade:::4 AM. i lOVE this SONG. its mine&CoLtens sawwng. its furr us lOve burds only you fatcats. gO bOwling urr sOmethin'.


Be uTe ay fUll. i diig yOur steeze maddam

waiiikikii Beach. my hOmeland. hahah

my hOmeland at mOontime

me just layiin out after a lOng day of sUrfin.


 AlOha yummyness! may i drink yOu? ok!

MahAlO

STOP. thOse waters are PERFECT

the view of my hOmeland while i eat breakfast errymOrning. . .. jk. but soOn it will be! this place is furr me.

just hangin oUt with the fam. is my new trend lately. Even thOugh half of my family has been gOne furr a whOle bloOdy mOnth. Iv bonded with daddy~oh&jOshiie,,Britt&papah cittoh of cOUrse. thats been pretty rad. the past twO weeks has been a wake up call&reminder. Im sO thankful furr my family&friends,,cuz withOut them im skuh roO duh. mOm&kade&rach all cOme hOme Saturday,, &&&& sO does behh&my udder family. Its Christmas in June fellas. hapPy christmas harry. wellp,, I LOVE ya'LL.
peaCe&happiiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment