Sunday, July 10, 2011

i doh gih uh whuht.

cuz i gOtta gO toO TetOns & Montana with Behhziiz&Tewah!

3 mOre years. kill me. but dOnt really


hiiiii Calvin.

i do it.

hair grOws. GET OVER IT yah pussies.

i want these sO bad its prObably nOt funny

i wannah gO here while Colts gone.


I WANNA EAT THEM!!!! hedwig


yah.

pwiitty

tute. jOhnny depp lOoker.

her shOes are so cute. i dOnt wear style,, but i knOw what gOOd style is.

black&blOnde. cant gO wrOng.

WHEN I MARRY COLTEN PAGE!!!


yea. it wood huh

my tickets came in the mail yesturrday.

YAH. be like Jesus.


Behhsiis went tOo Teetawwns tOday at his cabin with the boys. Kewl. sO i hung out with Tewah. myy beeffeff. we went shOppin and gOt Beans&brew& watched the HILLS. its rainy tOday. oh my gOsh i love the rain. ill see Colt friday. then next week its my turn toO go! hawluh. pEacE.Homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment