Monday, August 22, 2011

Time flys like 198,3,,54,4,,,6,,5,43,3345,4554 mph. && i dunno if i like it. .. .. .... .

 I HATE SHOOL.


::))))




yea,, cuz i never do mine. its probably grOss.



my mawtoe












SLOW DOWN mother nature,,, holy sheet. Kades first day of High Shool hell was tOday. its hard toO believe it! ! ewww i hate thinking abOut it. Emmies gets back frOm her mission in Five monthes,,, & im almOst in my twenties. .... . wuh heird! My dad is in Vegas stayin at Grandpas for the Long drive contest. Missin him. &&&&! Colt gOt his Patriarticle blessing yesterday& my gawsh,, it was the greatest thing iv ever heard. Ill prolly be married toO a Bad ass prOphet one deh.. ..:::) i just love the liddole guuy! I hate shool and the new freshman class. ...  my gawd,, they KILL ME. GET ME OUTTAH HERE! i hate Orem.. . ... no offense  fellow citizens of Orem hell hole. anyways. yea.... . peace niggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment