Saturday, January 14, 2012

Im. in. lOve. with. Colten. Page.


Eating @ our favOrite mexican place before  a movie!



SO BLONDE

the Beckham dOo




U game


behh&Armani

my handsOme boiii



he even cOmes toO Victoria Secret with me :::)

we love Sadee


the hOuse on a rainy day

going tOo blue Iguana after his patriarticle blessing

seniOr trip


relaXiin by the pOOl



were hungry!!

Tetons.>>JacksON Hole

SoOoo we eat! he loves his Crystle light


4th of July










baby.bOiii.

we like MariO&shtuff


before Golfing @Hidden Valley




Taco Bell


Boarding @ the Canyons

he takes pictures of meee

(for ANTM)))) shuhdduupp




JCWs





He drives me tOo Colorado&&fills my car upp

Jazz game.



HallOween 2010

MotocrOss @ UVU


Gardeners Village:::))



My bestest friend leaves toO Chile February 15. THe day befORe Freakin Valentines. FML. Im gOing toO miss my liddole man sO much ::( He does so much for me && i will lOve his always. MwaHhhHh!!! xooxox CuppiiiiCake::)

No comments:

Post a Comment