Thursday, April 19, 2012

2 mOnthes dOwn,, 22 mOre monthes tOo goo o o oOoOo






















Its been TWO whOle monthes. its thee weirdest feeling. I feel like my Cuppiicake has been gOne for a whole year! but hes not even clOse too the year mark. He called me on the 16th @ the airpOrt on his way toO his new hOme.. . .CHILE! He sounded weird. Not super excited tOO talk too me. ..  it made me pretty sad. but i just have toO except that hes a weiird&gOod liddole missionary man that will remain weird for the next two years. Hes dOing goOd though& is LOVING his mission! Not a fan of David Archuleta though. Its okay behhsiis! Kade went tOo her first PROM last weekend! She went with ay WaterfOrd boi. & she lOOked like a supermodel. AlsoOoo,,, I tOok my written test last Saturday & ended up with a piece of paper with the word "pass" on it. im pretty stOked. Now on tOo the Practicle & then im Salon bound! sstttoookkkeeedd. just livin' the dream. Summer is just arOund the cOrner& i cant even wait.

Peace.CrOssfit.&lOve. xxx0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment